A well-executed trust protects an estate against probate and unnecessary taxation while allowing for its income to be distributed to designated beneficiaries according to the wishes of the grantor. At Bowler Twitchell LLP, we have years of experience and substantial skill in creating trusts that execute your intentions regarding the distribution of your estate and protect the value of your assets for generations to come.
Why Choose Our Trust Lawyers?
- 50+ Years' Collective Experience
- Reputable & Ethical Law Firm
- Selected For Super Lawyers®
- A+ BBB Rating
- Top Avvo Rating of Superb
- Se Habla Español
Types of Trusts
What are the Benefits of Creating a Trust?
The largest benefit of obtaining a revocable trust is that you can have your properties and assets managed on your behalf and to your best interest by a knowledgeable and experienced third party. You have the ability to make changes to the trust when necessary to your greatest benefit.
You can take full control of the decisions made in the trust. In the event of a contested trust, our Las Vegas trusts attorneys are adept at efficiently and effectively litigating trust contests and resolving estate planning disputes. It is always our goal to spare our clients any avoidable expense and emotional toll of a drawn-out legal battle between family members. We can also assist with trust administration matters; ensuring that duties of the administrator are properly performed in good faith in the best interests of the trust beneficiaries.
Protect Your Loved Ones with a Living Trust
A living trust is a valuable estate planning tool that allows you to protect and provide for your loved ones even after you're gone. Unlike a will, a living trust can help you avoid the lengthy and costly probate process, ensuring that your assets are distributed according to your wishes in a more efficient and private manner.
Benefits of creating a living trust include:
- Avoiding probate: By transferring your assets into a living trust, you can bypass the probate court process, saving your loved ones time, money, and stress.
- Privacy: Unlike a will, a living trust is not a public document, so your estate and its distribution remain private.
- Flexibility: With a living trust, you have the ability to make changes or revoke the trust at any time, giving you the peace of mind that your estate plan can be adjusted as needed.
- Protection for incapacity: A living trust can provide for the management of your assets and healthcare decisions in the event that you become incapacitated.
- Control over distribution: With a living trust, you can specify how and when your assets will be distributed to your beneficiaries, ensuring that your wishes are carried out.
At Bowler Twitchell LLP, our experienced Las Vegas trusts attorneys can help you create a comprehensive living trust that meets your unique needs and protects your assets for future generations. Contact us today at (702) 703-6998 to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards securing your family's future.
Get Help Protecting Your Assets
To discuss how specific trusts can be valuable aspects of your estate plan, contact our firm to speak with a Las Vegas trusts lawyer online or by telephone. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
Call (702) 703-6998 today. We serve clients throughout Nevada, and we offer our legal services in Spanish.
A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
Selected for Inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers®
Reputable & Law-Abiding Law Firm
We provide insight and guidance regarding every aspect of estate planning.
We will always give you the personalized attention you deserve.
We will make your case our top priority.